| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lanzarote in December is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.5mm (1in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Lanzarote December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Lanzarote, Spain
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Lanzarote:
- Kenitra, Morocco - 890.4 kms (553.3 miles) NE
- Rabat, Morocco - 860.8 kms (534.9 miles) NE
- Casablanca, Morocco - 762.2 kms (473.6 miles) NE
- Safi, Morocco - 558.3 kms (346.9 miles) NE
- Marrakech, Morocco - 611 kms (379.7 miles) ENE
- Essaouira, Morocco - 464.5 kms (288.6 miles) NE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 682 kms (423.8 miles) ENE
- Agadir, Morocco - 420.9 kms (261.6 miles) ENE
- Sidi Ifni, Morocco - 335 kms (208.2 miles) E
- Tarfaya, Morocco - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) SSE
- Tindouf, Algeria - 553.9 kms (344.2 miles) ESE
- Smara, Western Sahara - 317.8 kms (197.5 miles) SE
- Bir Moghrein, Mauritania - 457.7 kms (284.4 miles) SSE