Climate of Lanzarote, Spain (Canary Islands Average Weather
- Lanzarote, spain, 28°57'N, 13°36'W, 21 m (69 ft)
- Lanzarote has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh) that is hot year round.
- The average annual temperature is 20.5 degrees Celsius (68.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 112 mm (4.4 in).
- If Lanzarote were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Kenitra, Morocco - 890.4 kms (553.3 miles) NE
- Rabat, Morocco - 860.8 kms (534.9 miles) NE
- Casablanca, Morocco - 762.2 kms (473.6 miles) NE
- Safi, Morocco - 558.3 kms (346.9 miles) NE
- Marrakech, Morocco - 611 kms (379.7 miles) ENE
- Essaouira, Morocco - 464.5 kms (288.6 miles) NE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 682 kms (423.8 miles) ENE
- Agadir, Morocco - 420.9 kms (261.6 miles) ENE
- Sidi Ifni, Morocco - 335 kms (208.2 miles) E
- Tarfaya, Morocco - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) SSE
- Tindouf, Algeria - 553.9 kms (344.2 miles) ESE
- Smara, Western Sahara - 317.8 kms (197.5 miles) SE
- Bir Moghrein, Mauritania - 457.7 kms (284.4 miles) SSE