Lanzarote Climate & Temperature
- Lanzarote, Spain is at 28°57'N, 13°36'W, 21 m (69 ft). See map.
- Lanzarote has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh)
- The mean annual temperature is 20.5 degrees Celsius (68.9 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.8 °C (14°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 112 mm (4.4 inches) which is equivalent to 112 Litres/m² (2.75 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Lanzarote you would come out nearest to the climate station at Norfolk Island, Australia where you would find a Humid subtropical climate.
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Lanzarote, Spain Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Kenitra, Morocco - 890.4 kms (553.3 miles) NE
- Rabat, Morocco - 860.8 kms (534.9 miles) NE
- Casablanca, Morocco - 762.2 kms (473.6 miles) NE
- Safi, Morocco - 558.3 kms (346.9 miles) NE
- Marrakech, Morocco - 611 kms (379.7 miles) ENE
- Essaouira, Morocco - 464.5 kms (288.6 miles) NE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 682 kms (423.8 miles) ENE
- Agadir, Morocco - 420.9 kms (261.6 miles) ENE
- Sidi Ifni, Morocco - 335 kms (208.2 miles) E
- Tarfaya, Morocco - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) SSE
- Tindouf, Algeria - 553.9 kms (344.2 miles) ESE
- Smara, Western Sahara - 317.8 kms (197.5 miles) SE
- Bir Moghrein, Mauritania - 457.7 kms (284.4 miles) SSE